Breath Alcohol Testing
Alcohol testing is needed to ensure an added level of safety, blood testing is intrusive and could cause some complications for many people. Another option that is available to check Blood Alcohol is by use of a Breathalyzer. As mentioned earlier, 90% is absorbed in the liver and the rest is exhaled in your breath. This 10% of excess can be a great factor in determining the BAC level of a driver. Anyone with working lungs should have no issue with performing a breathalyzer test which is the easiest option.
If someone has had nothing to drink, the blood alcohol test will read at a 0% level. This means that post-accident testing or just random testing at the workplace should always come back at the same level… Being 0%. All that is required to perform this test, is an individual capable of reading the data as well as receiving all the training to do so, as well as the professional testing equipment or the saliva alcohol screening kit.